Posting an Event WITHOUT a name/phone number on event listing or flyer
- Email the information to email@example.com with “NIAFG Event” in the subject line.
- In the Message, include:
- Event name
- Date & Time
- Miscellaneous comments to be included in posting
- Attach a copy of the Flyer to the message.
- The Flyer should NOT include a name/phone number.
- Flyers can be accepted in Word or Adobe.pdf format only.
- Flyer size must be letter size (8-1/2 x 11).
- Multiple-page flyers are acceptable however they must be in only one document.
If posting an Event WITH a name/phone number on the event listing for flyer please take these additional steps:
- Download and complete the NIAFG Event Form below and upload it with the request to agree to have your name/phone number posted on the web site. (This is a fillable form.)
View and Download NIAFG Events Posting Form
- The person(s) whose name/phone is to appear on the posting or flyer must sign the Events Form to designate their approval. The event will not be posted until the Web Content Coordinator receives the signed form.
- Scan the completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “NIAFG Event” in the subject line. If you prefer to send the form through regular US Post Office mail please send an email to email@example.com requesting a mailing address.
- If applicable, attach a flyer in either Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf format only.